- What exactly is the Romberg's Connection?
- We are a support group that was founded in 1997 by two people with Rombergs Syndrome. This group is here to offer friendship, courage, support and strength for people whose lives
are affected by Rombergs Syndrome.
- Who is welcome to join your group?
- Anyone who has a desire to come to a better understanding of Rombergs as it affects their lives or the lives of their loved ones.
- How do you communicate with one another?
- Since we are spread out around the world, our main source of keeping in touch is through our Group mailing list and through individual e-mails to each other. We also keep in touch through our
Romberg's Connection Guest Book.
- Do you have a list of doctors with Rombergs experience?
- We do have a list of doctors who are knowledgeable of Parry Romberg Syndome. We do not endorse any of these docotors, but pass along that some of our members have been seen by them.
- What if I don't have an e-mail address of my own?
- Here we have provided several links to FREE e-mail sites.
We also use regular mail to keep in touch with our members who do not have access to a computer.
- Are there any membership fees?
- No, there are not any membership fees.
- How do I join?
- You can write us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the Rombergs Yahoo Groups Community website at: groups.yahoo.com/group/rombergs.
Rombergs Yahoo Groups Community
Once you have joined the Rombergs Yahoo Groups Community, you will be able to post messages to the entire group using a special Yahoo Groups e-mail address.
Please rest assured that this is a PRIVATE list, no one but the members of our group will have access to your messages.